Jessica gets strapped to a reprogramming table and has her mind messed with. Pictures of that appeared in quite a few books and magazines. The concept of an insane asylum taken over by the inmates made for some chilly viewing.
- Ed Nelson as Dr. Rowan - He played Luke Stone in the classic Outer Limits episode "Nightmare". He was in the "Little Girl Lost" episode of Night Gallery. He went on to an appearance on Dallas as well as a guest spot on CHiPs. He also was the governor in Police Academy 3. MST3K fans may remember him from the bad TV movie Superdome or Teenage Caveman and Night of the Blood Beast. He was also in Attack of the Crab Monsters and Invasion of the Saucer Men and that often-overlooked classic The Brain Eaters.
- Jared Martin as Dr. Paulson - Best known for his sci-fi roles in Fantastic Journey and War of the Worlds the TV Series. He was also a regular for a few years on One Life To Live during the 80s. He is now retired and lives in Philadelphia. You can also spot him as a technicial (one which runs out of air) in Westworld.
- William Wellman Jr as a psychiatrist - He was in V the Series playing Rev. Turney in "Reflections in Terror" and made an appearance on Alien Nation playing Ruby in "Little Lost Lamb". You can also spot him in DS9 as a Bajoran Officer in "Favor the Bold" Part 1. He also played a doctor in the 1994 remake of The Puppet Masters.
- Peter Brandon as a psychiatrist - Died November 1993. He played a doctor in Altered States. He was on As The World Turns for seven years in the late 60s and early 70s. His last role was on the mini series Medea where he played Aegeus. He died shortly after this was shown.
- Carl Byrd as a psychiatrist - He was in several minor movies. None of them sci-fi related. The Phantom of Hollywood is as close as he gets. In that he played a cameraman.